The colors really helped the centers stand out. I always have a problem with chirality, no matter how much I study or get help I always either over count the centers, or under count them. It really helps that when you work out the problem you're thinking about the rules/steps to determining a chiral center. When looking at this example and going through your step wise process, I'm able to point them all out. Good Job Juan!
The colors really helped the centers stand out. I always have a problem with chirality, no matter how much I study or get help I always either over count the centers, or under count them. It really helps that when you work out the problem you're thinking about the rules/steps to determining a chiral center. When looking at this example and going through your step wise process, I'm able to point them all out. Good Job Juan!
ReplyDelete